Ink + WOTY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Johnson

Go down

Alex Johnson Empty Alex Johnson

Post by Angelsmith_3000 Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:48 pm

Alex settled into his couch and stared at the T.V. in front of him. He was in his living room with a group of friends. The walls were a starch white. A black clock hung on the wall beside a large picture of Alex's family from their trip to Florence a couple years ago. The Black leather couch which Alex was sitting on added a nice contrast to the room and complemented the wood floor. Two of his friends shared the couch, while the third and fourth members of the party sat on a rug in front of the couch. All eyes were intent on the T.V., which was showing the movie "Transformers". They were near the end of the film. Alex tuned out the movie and allowed his thoughts to drift. He started thinking about his upcoming semester exam, his recent trip to L.A., and then his attention snapped back to the movie. A couple was being interviewed by a reporter about the alien robots. The reporter had just asked them if they thought the government would hide something like an alien appearence from them.

"Oh No, never!" They replied.

"hehe." Alex thought. " I wonder if there really are any secrets out there. After all, everyone has their own secret. I should know that by now."
Angelsmith_3000
Angelsmith_3000

Back to top Go down

Alex Johnson Empty Re: Alex Johnson

Post by Angelsmith_3000 Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:21 pm

Alex sat quietly, pondering the viability of his newly developed train of thought. Obviously, someone somewhere had to be hiding something. He was proof of that. With his abilities, he could possibly be the best kept secret in the entire universe.

"It doesn't really matter though, does it?" Alex paused for a moment. "I mean, if someone is keeping a secret, they're doing it for a reason, right? If there's a reason for it, I guess we really shouldn't be bothered by it.Besides, it's not like the government is hiding anything important from us." Alex thought on for a while, then dismissed his thoughts and concentrated on his friends. Apparently, his firends had been having a similar discussion. From the tension in the air, Alex was sure that a fight was ensuing. He concentrated, trying to find the main source of contention. After a few moments,the source located, Alex willed his friend to be calm. He imagined a serene landscape, a peaceful meadow with flowers that flourished in the glinting sunlight. Trees whispering with the voice of the wind, rustling the leaves and instilling a sense of wonder. He glanced up and noticed the almost noticeable change in his friends' attitude. The young man looked away, ashamed, and relented his argument. Alex sighed and collapsed in the comfort of his couch. He yawned and looked to the rest of the group.

"I'm afraid it's time to go. Same time next week?" His friends all nodded their heads, waved goodbye, and made their way out of the door. Alex sighed, grateful to finally show the stress of his efforts, and drifted into the soft abyss of unconciousness.
Angelsmith_3000
Angelsmith_3000

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum